[vdr] Re: replay hickups when recording on second interface

--On Samstag, 18. Januar 2003 15:19 +0100 Wolfgang Fritz <wolfgang.fritz@gmx.net> wrote:

I had similar problems with a Pentium 133 MHz system which clearly was
too slow doing simultaneous recording/replaying (I have only one DVB card
BTW, so I had to enable DO_REC_AND_PLAY_ON_PRIMARY_DEVICE etc.
[...]
I got a lot of "buffer empty" kernel messages in the syslog, which seem
I'm not getting such messages in the syslog (in fact, I get no unusual messages there at all). I've been using VDR 1.0.4 with the old driver for half a year without a problem on that machine. I doubt there is something wrong with the hardware.

BTW, just in case someone wonders: I tried the vanilla driver (without the patched Root) and I'm getting the same hickups there.

hh