[vdr] Re: Announcement: time plugin vdr-time-0.0.2

Am Dienstag 21 Januar 2003 02:09 schrieben Sie:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > I don't mean to be a wise guy here, but wouldn't "clock" be a better
> > name for such a plugin? I have to admit that I haven't taken a look at
> > it yet, but whenever you write about it, you say that it
> > displays a _clock_.
>
> This depends on your point of view:
>
> External view: It shows the time
> Internal view: It shows a clock
>
> :)
>
> Ciao Ulrich

I also thought about changing the name of the plugin from "time" to "clock"
before the last release. I didn't change the name because I thougth it would
be no good idea to change the name now. Just give me some time to think about
the whole "name-thing".
--
Best regards
Mario Aistleitner