[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Matthias Raus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> good work Juri, now all my videos are played correctly, thanks a lot!
> Unfortunately, one bug remains: When I press the blue button while a
> video is played, Mplayer is sometimes not exited correctly. The screen
> turns black and I have to "killall - 9 mplayer" to be able to access VDR
> again...

Hm, I'm not quite sure whether this is a problem of the script, the
mplayer-plugin or mplayer itself.

Does it always happen with the same video?
Does it also happen if you press the back button?
Did it also happen with the version 0.0.4 by Martin Hoffmann?

Can you turn on debugging in the script (set DEBUG="true" in the config
file) and send me the last couple of lines when you press the blue button?

Thanks,
Juri