[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Hi Juri,

Juri Haberland schrieb:

>Matthias Raus wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>good work Juri, now all my videos are played correctly, thanks a lot!
>>Unfortunately, one bug remains: When I press the blue button while a
>>video is played, Mplayer is sometimes not exited correctly. The screen
>>turns black and I have to "killall - 9 mplayer" to be able to access VDR
>>again...
>>

>Hm, I'm not quite sure whether this is a problem of the script, the
>mplayer-plugin or mplayer itself.
>
>Does it always happen with the same video?

No, it happens with all kinds of videos, with my Quicktime videos it
seems to occur most often.

>Does it also happen if you press the back button?

Yes.

>Did it also happen with the version 0.0.4 by Martin Hoffmann?
>
>Can you turn on debugging in the script (set DEBUG="true" in the config
>file) and send me the last couple of lines when you press the blue button?

I didn't use the 0.0.4 script as my CPU was too slow for it. I just
turned DEBUG="true", but there were no remarkable lines when I press the
blue button. However, I found out that the problem I have only happens
in "Slave Mode" and not in "Traditional Mode". So there seems to be
something wrong with finishing MPlayer in slave mode.