[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Matthias Raus wrote:
>>Matthias Raus wrote:

>>>good work Juri, now all my videos are played correctly, thanks a lot!
>>>Unfortunately, one bug remains: When I press the blue button while a
>>>video is played, Mplayer is sometimes not exited correctly. The screen
>>>turns black and I have to "killall - 9 mplayer" to be able to access VDR
>>>again...

> I didn't use the 0.0.4 script as my CPU was too slow for it. I just
> turned DEBUG="true", but there were no remarkable lines when I press the
> blue button. However, I found out that the problem I have only happens
> in "Slave Mode" and not in "Traditional Mode". So there seems to be
> something wrong with finishing MPlayer in slave mode.

Yes, I had another guy with the same problem yesterday and the same
solution. Seems also to be related to the mplayer version. I'm using
-rc1 right now and don't have much troubles. I'll update to -rc3 tonight
and see what changes.
This might be something that could be solved in the mplayer plugin, yet
I don't know what exactly goes wrong.

Cheers,
Juri