[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Hi

the new mplayer.sh works great. Most of my mpeg files plays okay now.
But I have a problem with some. I think the problem is:

ao_mpegpes: 36749 Hz not supported, try to resample...
AO: [mpegpes] 36749Hz 2ch Signed 16-bit (Little-Endian)
Building audio filter chain for 36749Hz/2ch/16bit ->
48000Hz/2ch/16bit...

Is there a good solution for this?

--
Andreas Henden <andreas.henden@vice-chairman.net>