[vdr] Re: Announcement: time plugin vdr-time-0.0.2

Hi Mario,

Your plugin has a bug (not a feature ;o)) If I say no to
analog clock (i.e want a digital one), but say yes to full
screen, it shows me an analog clock  ;o)) I didn't look
at the code, but I suspect it is a falsely set or missing
parethesis sign.

My 2 cents: Make your setup menu interactive: i.e. if
I say no to analog clock, the setup should hide anything
which has to do with analog clock (length & color of the
hands e.g.) This allows a much cleaner menu apprearence
and results in less user confusion. Another idea would be
to ask what clock the user wants and integrate the above:
I.e.

BoolItem "What type of clock?",   data.clocktype "analog", "digital"
if (!data.clocktype)
  {
    Add menu   (analog clock stuff)
    Add menu   (analog clock stuff)