[vdr] Re: A 16-channel vdr.

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:59:49 +0200 (EET), Jan Ekholm
<chakie@infa.abo.fi> wrote:

> Do you actually look at all that stuff? Or do you record pr0n and sell it
> on the Internet? :)

There are people who own several hundred DVDs (I have about 150). I have
currently only about 100 cutted permanent VDR recordings online. This
are not so many. A typical recording takes about 2.5-3.5 GB. 1.5 TB
would be enough for about 300 recordings.

And yes, I have seen all the recordings at least once. And there is not
just me who use VDR.

Emil