[vdr] Re: VDR feature request

Hennebert Philippe writes:
to acquire 365 x 2 x 3.5 GB = 2.5 TB of hard drive space per year (how
would I arrange the disks, both physically and logically?), whereas a monthly
investment of 150 EUR for DVD-Rs seems to me quite reasonable.
Just to be ot as well, the cheapest way to get a TB HD space is utilizing a 6 Port IDE RAID Controller + 120GB Samsung 5400 drives. Total cost for 1080 GB is 1766 EUR + VAT. Okay, you have to add an enclosure for the drives, and I guess those run another 150-200 EUR.

But nonetheless, 150EUR x 12 = 1800 EUR doesn't seem to be that much of a bargain anymore, does it.

rgds
pos