[vdr] OT: Did anybody record "Die Zwei - Erben bringt Sterben" on Sunday 19th?

Hi Folks,

after waiting for Kabel 1 to repeat one of my favourite series "Die
Zwei" (The Persuaders) for two years now,
I finally started to record the series using VDR by beginning of this
year.

Unfortunately my VDR didn't work last Sunday, so I missed the episode
"Erben bringt Sterben".

Can anybody help, maybe burning a DVD (or some CD's) or putting it on
DDS3 tape?

Any help - whatever way - is appreciated...

Of course I could offer some other stuff and I'm gonna carry all costs.

Please help,

thanks in advance,

Cheers,

André