[vdr] Re: DVB-T stream corruption in Finland

At 06:37 24/01/2003, you wrote:
After running dvbtune on SUBTV blockerrors are around 200-300, whatever
that figure means.
OK, you've found the problem then. Basically block errors mean that there's something wrong with picking up the stream. Block errors should be 0 at all times. verror should be below 1000 to get a good, stable picture. I usually get block errors when I have too much gain (booster) on the antenna or if something metally is somehow deflecting the signal.