[vdr] Newby Question Using a second harddisk for recordings

Hi,
Sorry for the newby question, but i tried the whole last night (not truely
:-)) and can't come to a solution.

I installed a 120 GB harddisk and mounted it as "bigdisk" so a "ls" shows it
as /bigdisk.
I also have my old recording directory called /video.
I read the threads the last days about how to handle such an envorioment and
decided to go with my configuration to use the second
harddisk as /video1 and my existing directory as /video0.

Now the question: (a really Linux newby question i know)

How do i tell my system to use the /bigdisk as /video1?
Do i have to do something like "ln s /bigdisk /video1" ?

and rename (eg mv) my old video directory to /video0 "mv /video /video0 -R"

In runvdr i will then add the command -v /video0, right?

any help would be appreciated

Gruß und have a nice weekend (weather is perfect here near Heidelberg)
Thomas Biebl
Ingenieurbüro Lummer + Biebl
Heinrich-Geiler-Str.16
69242 Mühlhausen