[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRremote 0.0.3

Am Montag, 27.01.03 um 15:21 Uhr schrieb Emil Naepflein:

This would allow a really nice remote control for VDR which shows a new
image in regular intervals and/or on each key press.
The remote control of vdradmin would also be a candidat for this
extension.
I already suggested this to Klaus. He doesnt have time to implement this at the moment.

I already tried to do this by myself, but i must recognize that my C++ knowledge is poor.

Maybe somebody else have the time and knowledge to implement this.

Tom.