[vdr] RE : ElchiAIO problem with channels gap? [was: VDR 1.1.x Lirc BUG]

Hi,

>>With the vanilla release of VDR, everything is working well.
>>The problem came from the ElchiAIO Patch.

>Good to know. Can you precise what ElchiAIO patch are you using, so
that
>Reinhard can eventually fix it if there is a problem (refer to this
thread:

Well the bug come with ElchiAIO2. As I didn't tried the ElchiAIO1 I
can't tell you for the moment if the bug exist in the first release.
Will try tonight.

For information I downloaded It at linvdr.org.

>>By the way, I saw you developed the very good plugin prefer-channels,
>>will you patch it to make it work with vdr 1.1.22 ?

>The plugin is from Maxime GUILBOT and I just patched it to make it work
with
>1.1.14/15. Since that time, a new class cOsd has been introduced and
someone
>(Maxime or me or someone else) has to modify the plugin to use this
class.
>I'll probably do it as soon as 1.2 is out, as I can't cope with VDR
versions
>as fast as Klaus ;)

So i'll wait for the new release with the cOsd. Thnx

>Olivier.
>
>--------

Philippe