[vdr] black screen over night - osd and replay ok

Hello,

mostly overnight i got a black screen on my tv. I can switch the channels,
but only the OSD appears (...switching to channel xx in log). Most
recordings during night doesn't work (nothing recorded, only a lot of
xxx.vdr files with zero length). Replays of older recordings can be seen.
Only help ist, to reload the dvb modules. I've had a look in dvb and vdr mls
and found some related mails but no really solution for me (perhaps a
problem with the driver powermanagement?).

Any hints?

FSC DVB-C
vdr-1.1.20
linux-dvb.2002-12-08
MD9 - kernel-2.4.19.16mdk

--
Und Tschüss.
Stefan

### Kilroy was here ###  4855  4:40pm  up 19 days