[vdr] Re: Is this DVB-C card compatibel with VDR?

> The Card works wonderful but i have one problem with the svideo output of
> the card. I get a very bad, dirty picture when using the svideo output.
> I've asked the question on the DVB Mailinglist aswell, but the dont semm
> to know an answer for my question.

Describe the very bad dirty picture (sounds like some channels we get here :)
in more detail and there's a better chance someone could think of possible
reasons :-)  (like, is it black-and-white, some color, wrong colors, mpeg
artifacts, not synchronized, etc etc).

The obvious things are OK? I.e. when loading the module you specify you want
to use svideo out? (not sure what the options are for your card though).

Cheers,
Dennis