[vdr] Re: Is this DVB-C card compatibel with VDR?

Hi,

im using this card also with VDR. I bought it from the same shop. Good
shop :)

The Card works wonderful but i have one problem with the svideo output of
the card. I get a very bad, dirty picture when using the svideo output.
I've asked the question on the DVB Mailinglist aswell, but the dont semm
to know an answer for my question.

Maybe someone here can help me. My TV is set to SVIDEO in and the TV is
ok, since my DXR3 card produces a very good picture on this TV.

I really dont know where the problem here is...maybe anyone can point me
to the right direction ?

mfg
Andre Neumann

Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M sagte: