[vdr] Re: Feature Request: All-Time-Recording

Am Mon, 2003-04-14 um 21.52 schrieb Reinhard Walter Buchner:
> Hi Rene,

> > > Yes, but not one being H & low band and the other being
> > > V & low band (e.g.)
>
> > Where is the problem if having several DVB-cards on a Multiswitch?
>
> There isn't ;o)) which is why I wrote (bit further down):
>
> >> the german channels are mostly FTA), one can record all
> >>channels where one expects movies.
> >No, you can't. See above (unless you run 4 DVB cards)
>
> But then you can't say that everyone has 4 DVB cards ;o)) As far
> as I read Dirk's request, he was asking that this becomes a
> core implementation of VDR.

Would be nice if it could be switched on/off.

I usually have my timers set up for my favorite series and wait 15 or 30
minutes until I watch. This way I can nicely ffw advertisement.

But it's annoying to start a recording, start playback and then pause.
This should really be a one button-solution as Klaus wants to do.

For the cache 5 or 10 minutes would be nice in case you didn't hear
something correctly.

Rene