[vdr] Feature Request : "align dish"

Hello Klaus,

A few weeks ago, I've asked the list about a plugins which could help to
align the dish. The list told me that there is a patch named "tech.diff"
which could do that. I've tried to patch "vdr 1.1.25" with it, but it didn't
works. Sorry, I am not developer, and I don't know how to modify  the source
diff file.

Would it be possible to add this "tech.diff" patch into the native code of
vdr, to add a new item "align dish" into the configuration menu ?

Regards.

Karim.