[vdr] Re: tech 1.1.27

Hi,

> I have only a card so I cannot test it ;)
> but looking at the code it search for current card, so I assume it
> display the card used by current channel.

Yes, as I wrote a few days, it works for all cards in the system
and of course show the cards tech values which is *presently*
being used (which may & can change at any time). When the
EPG scan kicks in (e.g), you can see the tech values for the
card (and for every scan channel) that is being used by the
EPG scanner.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---