[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Client/Server Streaming (vdr-streamdev-0.0.3beta1)

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 10:21:07PM +0200, Rene Bartsch wrote:

> >The problem is when I access a stream using the HTTP server of your
> >plugin, I hear no sound.
> >

> Did you try MPlayer? It works fine (except the buffering and
> receiver-thread problems - I'll check 0.0.3beta on weekend).

I've just tried an mplayer for win32 from
http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/

and can confirm the sound is there and things work fine.

I'd still appreciate others taking a look at the VideoLAN client, though
:)

Cheers,
Gavin.