[vdr] Re: WaitForPut/WaitForGet (was VDR developer version 1.1.31)

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

> > Of course I could put these things back into cRingBuffer, but VDR itself
> > wouldn't be using them any more, and any plugin that implements a cReceiver
> > also shouldn't do so. If there are other applications that _really_ need
> > WaitForPut/WaitForGet please let me know.
>
> I understand that you cannot keep the WaitForPut/Get inside
> Put/Get, but it would be nice to keep the wait functions and the
> EnableGet/Put calls inside Get/Put so one could use them
> optionaly.

Ok, I'll put it back in. However, to avoid cluttering the interfaces
I'll just add a member function

  cRingBuffer::SetTimeouts(int PutTimeout, int GetTimeout)

that can be called to set the timeouts for Put() and Get(), respectively
(which are 0 by default).

Would that be ok?

Klaus