[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.61

> > What combination did i forget?
>
> 1. i use 800x600 as desktop resolution, because i think programs that need
> to interpolate use  less cpu power that with a higher resolution.

That's right, even for Xv, at least so i observed.

> 2. second i use the monitors buttons to move the picture to the border of
> the monitor.
> for me, this results in best usage of the size :)
> the black borders from 768x576 to 800x600 are minimal, and as i said: i do
> not see them anymore :)

If you have no 768x576 modeline kvdr should use your 800x600 modeline anyway.

> so the solution with 768x576 with (little) black borders is usefull i think
> and it would be nice if it could be (re-)implemented in kvdr.

I'am still not sure what i'am supposed to have out-implemented.
Has someone else observed such a problem too?

Maybe you can write me a step-by-step procedure to verify that problem.