[vdr] runvdr question - or better a bash question

Hi,

I'm trying to put something in my runvdr script like this (excerpt only):

PLUGINS="-Pmp3 -Pmplayer "-Posdteletext -r""
VDRCMD="$VDRPRG -w 60 -l 3 -c $VIDEOCONF -v $VIDEODIR -E /vdrconf/epg.data -L $VDRDIR/PLUGINS/lib $PLUGINS $*"

As you can see, I would need embedded quotations (for the osdteletext plugin) within the PLUGINS variable. Whatever way I tried (quoting it with backslashes, putting double quotation marks), bash always removes the quotation marks before it issues the command.

Has someone found a way to overcome this?

Best regards,

Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index