[vdr] Re: mp3 vs. mp3oss

Stefan Huelswitt <s.huelswitt@gmx.de> wrote:

> Yes, the differences are very small and I already planed to
> integrate the OSS part. But currently I'm very busy with some
> other projects and the ToDo list is growing bigger and bigger...

Great. Can I help?

While we're at it - is there any way to redirect the normal TV sound output
to OSS too? That would save a cable (and my DVB card seems to have a broken
audio output with only the the right channel active :-( )

Also on the wish list: direct ALSA output. But OSS is also fine :-))

--
                                                       _    __,