[vdr] VDR+DXR3+Technisat Skystar2=trouble

Hi,

has anyboby successfully managed to get above combination to work? The DXR3 and SS2 work in my system (eg using gxine and dvb driver form cvs; gentoo linux ac-kernel 2.4.22). But in VDR picture has a lot of skipping and errors, same applies to sound and within a few seconds picture is frozen and sound is muted. Switching to another channel the same repeats. What I found strange on N3 (or was it NDR?) it is less bad, ie less faults and time till freeze is longer. Some other guy experienced the same and when he did a recording, the recording till the moment of freezing seems to be ok, but after that nothing more is recorded.

What is the problem? vdr? dvb driver? dxr3 plugin? Did anyone try to investigate on the issue?

bye,

Prakash