[vdr] Re: Order of recordings

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
At the top level the "Recordings" menu is sorted alphabetically,
but in subdirectories (which are typically used for recording series)
entries are sorted by time.
I use subdirectories for genres, not just for series.
I would even assume that most people who have more than a hundred
recordings use subdirectories to structure their stuff somehow.
So I guess it would be nice to be able to toggle between alphabetical
and chronological order when viewing folder contents.
Klaus, would you consider this a useful feature?

Carsten.