[vdr] Re: 'unknown picture type´' while in live-view

Hi,

Jörg Knitter schrieb:

[..]
- 2 card system
- the trouble starts when the 2nd device comes into action
  (2nd record,or transfer mode)

no other similarities come into my mind, so from the advanced users
point of view one is looking for a workaround for now.

Sorry, I have to disappoint you. I only have one card (Nexus 2.1) and I also
often had this problem. I say "had" because my last recordings of 24 were
all okay. But on the other side, I sometimes see blocks when zapping like when
the DVB card was not able to sync correctly to a channel. And most of the
times, a restart is necessary.
Jörg
well than it all gets down to what to do to prevent errors,
so i can cancel the idea of understanding anything of it :-)

The best workaround could be a loop in vdr which counts these
errors and triggers a restart...

Regards Onno