[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 23:33, Harald Bernlochner wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 10. September 2003 20:28 schrieben Sie:
> > On Wednesday 10 September 2003 20:05, Martin Holst wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > as no one seems to be able to do like Klaus suggested, I've started the
> > > bug-hunting. ;-) I've now installed a plain vanilla 1.1.28 with DVB from
> > > 21.04. I will test this
> >
> > Do not change driver and vdr at the same time!
> > You should use the same driver for all tests.
>
> The version 1.1.28 was introduced with driver from 2003-04-21, so I think it's
> a good starting point to use ONLY this driver for bug-hunting.

I would never switch back to an old driver unless it is really
required. IMHO older vdr versions should work with current drivers.
Anyway, it does not matter. Just you use the same driver for all tests.

> Maybe you can upload your step-by-step-versions somewhere, so that others (and
> me) can help you with the tests.

Sorry, never had an "unknown picture error". i can't help.

Oliver