[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

Am Mittwoch, 10. September 2003 20:28 schrieben Sie:
> On Wednesday 10 September 2003 20:05, Martin Holst wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > as no one seems to be able to do like Klaus suggested, I've started the
> > bug-hunting. ;-) I've now installed a plain vanilla 1.1.28 with DVB from
> > 21.04. I will test this
>
> Do not change driver and vdr at the same time!
> You should use the same driver for all tests.

The version 1.1.28 was introduced with driver from 2003-04-21, so I think it's
a good starting point to use ONLY this driver for bug-hunting.

Maybe you can upload your step-by-step-versions somewhere, so that others (and
me) can help you with the tests.

At the moment, I have a "unknown picture type" or "broken data stream" every
day with every first recording on my 2 card system.

Harald