[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] calendar-0.1.0

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Jan Rieger wrote:

> [...]

Which include file do you try to find? menu.c from VDR's own sources? May
I ask why you'd want to include a .c file in the first place? If there are
some definitions in that file that you do need, maybe they really should
be moved into menu.h (or some other headerfile).

I can't test the changed include right now, as my experiments with a
script for powering off the VDR box powered it off, and I'm currently at
work. :) Apparently the MinUserTimeout (or similar) wasn't yet set to 0,
so it did an automatic shutdown...

--
    - "Remember -- that which does not kill us can only make us stronger."
    - "And that which does kill us leaves us dead!"