[vdr] vdr and TTUSB Budget

Hello:

I have finally gotten my Nova-T USB to work in Linux and have been watching tele using Xine for the past couple of weeks.

However, I would really like to get VDR to work and I am having problems.

I have tried installing several versions of VDR (CVS and specific SuSE 8.2 builds) and have had success with none of them.

Since I am using the ttusb, I am having to use the DVB-Kernel drivers and not standard DVB...

The error I receive is that VDR can find no primary device...

Do you have any advice for me...

I greatly appreciate it and am also trying to put together a helpful how-to guide for Nova-T USB users so that they can set up their in hours and not months as I has taken me! :-)

Best Wishes,

David Thompson

Home | Main Index | Thread Index