[vdr] Re: Still problems with command-line

Am Sonntag, 14. September 2003 15:55 schrieben Sie:

> > Please, give me a hint what I'm doing wrong in parsing the command-line.

> /usr/src/RPM/SOURCES/develop/VDR/PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-"control.so.1.2.5pre2
>
> Apparently you managed to get a " into the file name.
> There must be something wrong with your quoting.
> However, I don't think that this is something that goes
> wrong inside VDR.

That's my conclusion, too.

So I want to ask our listies to check my script and tell me WHAT am I doing
wrong. I've tested quotations and escape sequences for three month, now (also
troubled by exit-states of su, what I have removed).

Rene