[vdr] Re: OSD API request ( SetPixel(), SetColor() )

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:

> i would like to have cOsdbase get 2 additional methodes:
>
> void cOsdbase::SetColor(int idx, cOsdColor col)
>
> because i couldn't find a way to change the color of a table entry after
> it has been added. but maybe i have overlooked a static methode
> somewhere, again. :)

You'll need a tWindowHandle to do this, because each window has its
own palette. So the function would have to be

void cOsdBase::SetColor(int Index, eDvbColor Color, tWindowHandle Window);

Just out of curiousity: what's the application of this?

> void cOsdbase::SetPixel(int x, int y, int idx)
>
> currently, i call Fill() to set a single pixel, but this goes through
> the nested for loop (which does nothing in my case). i would like to
> avoid this indirection, if possible.

Will do so in 1.3.

Klaus