[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

1) EPG scan switches to all channels/transponders (?) to get the EPG data.
Maybe this channel switching caused the damaged recordings because as I
mentioned earlier, I also randomly get this upt message when zapping.
2) This is the second recording from "Das Erste" that I lost within the last
weeks, while "24" from RTL2 and recordings from other channels worked in the
last weeks without any problems. So, what is the difference between "Das
Erste" and the other channels? Does this influence the upt bug?

Just some thoughts...
i also get more corrupted recordings on specific channels..if it helps: pro7 is my candidate for corruption :)

bye.

(manuel hartl / it services)
(web - http://www.hartl-it.de)