[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

Hi,

      ... As Far As I Remember: After changing the PCI latency
my problems with VDR 1.0.2 was gone.  Since this time I set 64
for the PCI latency of the DVB-S card (PCI bus is at 33MHz
the CPU is 1000MHz Celeron).  The current driver has a setup
option latency which can be used instead of setpci.

I guess that there is a probem with the DMA buffer or better
with the two pointers to the two areas of the DMA buffer.
(Missing locking ???, no atomic switching ???).

         Werner