[vdr] Re: UK Sources for IR Detectors for LIRC

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 10:42, you wrote:
> Has anyone found a good UK source for IR detectors for building a LIRC
> reciever? By a good source, I mean one which will deal with individual
> customers rather than just commercial orders (like RS).

Hi :)

It's not a UK source, but I can personally reccommend Zapway in Germeny..it's
very inexpensive, he's a nice bloke, and the delivery from Germany only took
about 3 days..

The website is pretty atrocious, and is at http://www.zapway.de/e_index1.htm

Cheers,
Gavin.