[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Christian Kramer wrote:
I think this is my problem. I use an adapter for the out-connector of
the DXR3. It's SVHS -> cinch. But I wonder why everything worked fine
with Windows and the same setup.

I'll buy an SVHS cable this evening and will do some tests with my video
projector. I hope a cheap cable from Conrad will do the job. The only
problem that seems to appear now is, that I need cinch connetins because
of the A/V-Reciever and TV-Set I use. They can't handle SVHS as I know
so far.
Wait! Don't go buying a new cable, if you haven't tried all different combinations of parameter while insmoding the driver! Pleas look into the file ldm and the Readme in the directory of "modules". There are alot of examples how to load the drivers with different parameters...

Is it possible to convert the SVHS signal to a proper, I think, FBAS
signal over cinch?
This is what I did :) I solderd the adapter myself and it works very nice! I used the following URI:
http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/svideo2cvideo.html

Frank