[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Hi!

Am Die, 2003-09-16 um 11.59 schrieb Frank Scherthan:

> > I'll buy an SVHS cable this evening and will do some tests with my video
> > projector. I hope a cheap cable from Conrad will do the job. The only
> > problem that seems to appear now is, that I need cinch connetins because
> > of the A/V-Reciever and TV-Set I use. They can't handle SVHS as I know
> > so far.
> Wait! Don't go buying a new cable, if you haven't tried all different
> combinations of parameter while insmoding the driver! Pleas look into
> the file ldm and the Readme in the directory of "modules". There are
> alot of examples how to load the drivers with different parameters...

I played with the options for two days now. I use the ldm script (posted
my one earlier) and i read the readme and tried the examples. I read the
how-to and the faq a hundred times. ;)

I think this will be the last chance for the DXR3 before I throw it out
of a window. ;)

> > Is it possible to convert the SVHS signal to a proper, I think, FBAS
> > signal over cinch?
> This is what I did :) I solderd the adapter myself and it works very
> nice! I used the following URI:
> http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/svideo2cvideo.html

This seems to be very simple and should be very cheap. I think I will
test it. Thank you for the link!

Thank you for helping me,
Christian