[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Christian Kramer wrote:
Wait! Don't go buying a new cable, if you haven't tried all different combinations of parameter while insmoding the driver! Pleas look into the file ldm and the Readme in the directory of "modules". There are alot of examples how to load the drivers with different parameters...
I played with the options for two days now. I use the ldm script (posted
my one earlier) and i read the readme and tried the examples. I read the
how-to and the faq a hundred times. ;)
You even tried the new parameters of the CVS-version? I think it was pixeldata_adjust_pal. I ran over this by reading the Mailinglists and that helped me (from the ML):
"Try probing adv717x with pixeldata_adjust_ntsc=[0-3] and/or pixeldata_adjust_pal=[0-3]"

Please, before you go and buy an expensive cable, try my settings:
insmod adv717x.o pixeldata_adjust_pal=0 pixelport_16bit=0 pixelport_other_pal=1

I think this will be the last chance for the DXR3 before I throw it out
of a window. ;)
Before you throw it out of the window, tell me where you live, so I can stand there and catch it ;)

Frank