[vdr] How to compile xine-plugin without re-installing Xine?

Hi,

as I use the packages of my distro I don't want to re-install Xine. So I just
want to compile the Xine-plugin. I've done a "./configure" and "make" in
xine-lib and copied the "xineplug_inp_vdr.so" library into the plugin
directory of my Xine installation. But neither that way nor doing a
additional "make DESTDIR=/tmp/xine" and copying the library makes Xine to
find the plugin.

I assume something is going wrong with the linking to a static path.

Does anyone have a hint or maybe Reinhard could change the input-plugin patch
to have a possibility to do an plugin-install only.

Rene