[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] calendar-0.1.1

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
> Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:
>
>> Dieter Poesl schrieb:
>>
>> > After using a Make.config I had also a problem. And it seems like
>> > the Games-Plugin will also make some trouble :-(
>>
>> Yes, the 0.60 doesn't compile, but 0.42 does.
>
> how about a bugreport? or don't you want it to get fixed?

Oh well, I'm very busy at the moment and was just taking the opportunity
that I had to update all vdr-related stuff, including the games-plugin,
which is not very high on my priority list (or to say it in other words:
I can live without it; but still, good work!)

I didn't think about a bug report and, actually, i thought there would be
quite *some* people that would SCREAM very soon ;)

Cheers,
Juri