[vdr] Re: Very Important: Need a record of SoftwarePatents DVB-S broadcast by EU in 4languages

Rene Bartsch wrote:

> Maybe you could burn the whole recording on a disc and send it to someone
>  who can put it on his server by snail mail.

> Anyone out who can provide the disk-space/traffic?

Unfortunately I'm having reception issues again, the first 25 minutes are
fine but the rest ranges from slightly blocky picture to completely
unusable. Maybe someone else had more luck :(

Christoph
(wanders off to find an exorcist for satellite reception hardware...)