[vdr] Re: System freeze - scanning recordings ... --> FLATFILE?

At Sonntag, 21. September 2003 16:25 Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I'm planning to make it so that the directories will be re-scanned
> whenever their timestamp changes. So it would be possible to trigger
> this by doing a simple 'touch' at the top level video directory.

That's ok, but anyway I thought about suggesting a SIGHUP handler to reload
all configuration files and directories. Do you plan something like that in
1.3, too? I hate that driver reloads whenever I have to kill VDR for
changes in those :-). That way even recordings would be kept uninterrupted.

Greetings,
Sascha