[vdr] Wishlist: Multispeed

Hi,

 the VDR has the possibility to configure multispeed, but it would be even
nicer to configure it separately for slow motion:

 When I want to see something in slow motion, the triple speed is sometimes
too fast, but when I want to find the end of the commercials (or other
searching), I only need the fastest fast forward/rewind. So I think it is a
nice feature, to activate multispeed only for slow motion.

BTW: Is there a possibility to implement single step viewing?

Andreas