[vdr] Re: best distribution for vdr?

That was actually what I was aiming to. That's why I wrote "a good distribution" and not the best.

It's really all coming down to, what skills do I have, how much do I want to involve my self and what do I need to achieve in what time.

In the end, they are all running on the kernel. I'm only getting nervous if the so called "freaks" start hammering on SuSE just because it always people who "can not write an arbitration-routine for an SCSI bus in assembler" to install a Linux system.