[vdr] Howto to use VDR with only Streamdev and Xine plugin (no DVB hardware)

Hi,

now that i have the wonderful 54mbit wlan (might remember the thread a week
ago), i would like to have a fully working VDR on my laptop (no DVB
hardware).
I think this should be possible with the streamdev plugin on the one hand and
the xine plugin on the other hand.
Well, VDR compiles and runs fine with both plugins. However, how can I
actually take use of it? how do i have to start xine? what settings do i need
to make in the streamdev plugin?  Do i need those fifo files as described in
the Xine Plugin INSTALL ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Thank you !

Thomas