[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout 0.46g (AC3 loop through sound card)

Hi.

I must first say, thanks for a great plugin. I use it to view DVDs with the DVD
plugin. One feature that I would like is to have normal PCM audio out on the
ALSA Spdif. Is there any plans or can I somehow obtain the same someother way.

Cheers,
Joel