[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: LinVDR 0.2 is out

Hi René,

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Rene Bartsch wrote:
> Any chance for a DXR3-plugin? As your distro certainly doesn't have a
> compiler, it can only be used with full-featured cards ...
Currently we have no support for DXR3 in mind, perhaps in a later version.

If you like to compile it, use a Debian Woody as base and just compile the
plugin atop vdr 1.2.5. Then keep track of the required libraries and copy the
plugin binary plus all required libraries to LinVDR.

Don't forget to send us a copy to linvdr@linvdr.org, we could be interested.
;-)

LinVDR is *very* close to Debian Woody, you can just copy almost any binary
from this distribution (don't forget the libraries!) directly to LinVDR
without any changes. Due to the size, we have not included a package
management and removed some other, in LinVDR unused binaries.

Bye,
  _cooper_