[vdr] VDR-distros should collaborate ...

Hi,

currently we do have at least 3 VDR-distros out there (Mulimidix, LinVDR and ctvdr).

What about a collaboration between the distros instead of building each one from the root?

That means we waste capacities doing everything three times instead of concentrating on one.

I like the approach of the c't-distro with a slim Debian-woody less than 200 MByte. Anything can be added as a Debian-package and it can even be extended to a full Debian.

So I want to ask all to put their knowledge and wisdom into debian packages for the ctvdr-distro.

Rene